We offer a range of awards and certificates throughout the year to reward and reflect hard work and success in all areas of the curriculum and school life.
Here are just some of the awards we offer:
- Star of the Week Award - given to pupils for a range of different achievements during the week
- Outstanding Curriculum Award - given to pupils for outstanding work in writing, mathematics or whatever our key curriculum focus is
- You've Been Spotted - awarded to pupils who have been spotted by anyone in our school community for going 'over and above' our already high expectations
- Smart Award - given for neat and tidy uniform
- Signer of the Week Award - for effort with signing during the school day
- Spotted Raffle Tickets - awarded to pupils who show kindness in words, thoughts and actions
- Range of Curriculum Awards - given to pupils for a range of different curriculum areas including language, science, creativity etc
- Attendance Award - given to pupils for outstanding attendance and punctuality
In Key Stage 2, pupils are put into house teams. These teams are used during a range of cross curricular activities and pupils can earn valuable team points which are celebrated in assembly each week.