Home Page

SEN and Disability Local Offer

Our Special educational needs Coordinator is Mrs F. Brownsey. 

Should a parent or carer have a concern about the special provision made for their child they should in the first instance discuss this with the class teacher.

If the concern continues then the SENCO and class teacher will discuss the issue with the Head.

If the Head is unable to resolve the difficulty the parents’ concerns should be put in writing and follow the procedure set out in the School’s Complaints Policy.


FIND Newsletters - useful information for the parents of children with SEND.