School Uniform Policy
We are very proud of our smart school uniform which gives the children a sense of shared identity. Our uniform consists of both branded and non branded items so that cost is not a barrier to any parents. Together with our uniform suppliers, we give the highest priority to cost and value for money in terms of quality and durability of all items.
At regular intervals throughout the school year, our PTFA help us to hold second hand uniform collections and sales in school, enabling recycled items to be acquired very cheaply. Our parish SVP can also provide financial support to families for uniform if necessary. Any families in need of help can appproach the school office or telephone school for advice.
The uniform (items in bold do not need to have the school logo on them or be school specific) consists of:
- blue shirt and school specific striped tie
- mid-grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- school specific grey and burgundy checked skirt
- burgundy sweatshirt or sweatshirt cardigan with logo
- flat black shoes
- blue gingham dress for Summer
- school coat with logo (optional)
- book bag with logo
The PE uniform is:
- white polo shirt or school PE top with logo
- PE hoodie with logo
- plain burgundy shorts or plain dark, unbranded joggers
- PE bag to store the kit - with or without logo
- additional PE bag for Reception pupils to store wellington boots
Items of uniform containing the school logo are ordered through www.slaters-schoolwear.co.uk and www.impressionuniform.co.uk. If you do not want to pay for delivery then please select the "local collection" option and your order will be delivered to school to be sent home with your child.
Please ensure that all items of clothing are clearly labelled.
For health and safety reasons, no jewellery is allowed in school, except watches. It is also recommended that long hair is tied back.